Landscape Photography | Exmoor | Wimbleball Lake


© Safuan Shahril | Exmoor | Wimbleball Lake


© Safuan Shahril | Exmoor | Wimbleball Lake


© Safuan Shahril | Exmoor | Wimbleball Lake

© Safuan Shahril | Exmoor | Wimbleball Lake

This Exmoor trip was back in last spring. At least my family manage to get the family going somewhere in this country. Yes Exmoor! Probably one of my favourite landscape location to shoot. This is Wimbleball Lake. I though Exmoor was just one county but it has lots of places for you to explore the nature. It's also quite near to Bristol. It took us about 2 hours to get there and lucky for us the rain stopped. Okay lets stop talking about Exmoor.

In landscape photography, it's obvious that you need to be somewhere in nature or forest. For that point, location is brutal and has a lot of impact can be done to your photo. Always do some research before you go to any trips, or else it could happen something else.

About my 3rd picture above, that's my family photo taken with my camera on a tripod. Other than that, the tripod was placed on a really high position because I could get my family in the foreground and the background to be the heaven view of the lake. That's also one of the composition tips: get high, so you can get a different perspective. Your photo will then have interesting and fun view to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment