Welcome to my Photoblog!

Welcome to my world!

Assalamualaikum and welcome to my photoblog! It's been quite a while I have planning to do a photoblog and now I have done it. But I need to get my mood back because when it comes to blogs; I have a confession that I'm lazy to blog. Therefore, I will probably blog once a week or if I have any free time I will do so.

Just to write a brief about my photography, I started back in the early 2009. At that moment too, I arrived to a new country; United Kingdom. I'm actually accompany my mom for her PhD. It will probably take her 4 years to finish her study. Other than that, the first thing I notice about photography, it's not something about "snap snap" but it's more to art and expressing yourself. There is always a method to get the "perfect" picture.

It's been two years already I've done photography as part of my life. And I haven't got a DSLR for myself. Yes I have a superzoom camera only, which has lasted for 5 years already. Probably the most powerful quote I've ever heard is "it's not the camera, it's the person behind it". Think about it. I hope you enjoy my new blog. Bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment