20th July 2011 | Dr. Sam Graduation Day!

As I promised I will upload my recent photo-job. I was ask to do a favor to a friend of mine to document his Graduation Day and so I did! The day didn't really started really well because it was raining. Since I wasn't the official photographer for him. Therefore, I wasn't allowed to enter the Graduation Hall. But instead I came back after about an hour or two to do the photoshoot with him. Enjoy!




After 1 hour...














All that I would like to say is congratulations to Dr.Sam for his PhD success and for the future to come. Frankly, it was pretty good day and I hope to see you in the future. I wasn't paid for this photo-job and it was done volunteered. I mean I haven't even think of doing freelance photography yet. Maybe in the future to come after my studies!
Other than that, I'm working on the next post. So stay in touch for more photography tips! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment