Inspirations...

© Safuan Shahril | Street Photography | Curious

Hi everybody! Another week flies by, another fresh week comes. Last week was a "fine" week for me. I wouldn't say it was bad but still I got my shots for this week. Sometimes it's not every time in your photography life that you get your best shots or get your best outcome and always remember life is full with obstacles that you never know it coming but the reasons why we would not be in the mood of taking photographs is because we are not inspired by something. Now in the modern days, I see a lot of people owned new DSLR and everyone wants to own a camera like everybody else too. Plus, I see a lot of people sometimes they feel down, I see people quit just because of their images aren't the best like the pros or sometimes your schedule are always full with works and feel you are never going to have time to shoot stuff. This is all due to feeling uninspired.


 
   At some point, I'm sure every photographer would feel something like that and I have to admit I felt like that before. Now I always try to keep myself motivated and feel inspired by looking at pictures or references in the internet. People I look at are usually from the "legends" if I shall say ;) , people such as, Henri Cartier Bresson, Garry Winogrand, Elliot Erwitt, Joel Meyerowitz, and more. While the modern street photographers that I look at right now are a lot and I wish I could list them but it's too many. Well, I listed my favourite photographers at the "INSPIRATIONS" section at the left (approximately 80% are street photographers). So, I would really recommend you guys to look at their awesome work. Even sometimes I watch a street photographer documentary video over and over again on youtube because I really admire how he does and I would usually analyse their behaviour in the video too. Now, you might be wondering "What's this guy chatting about?" Haha. The point of this post is to remind ourselves as amateur photographers that when we sometimes don't feel like to take photographs, it's important to keep ourselves inspired by other works. Do not compare your work to theirs but appreciate and analyse for the benefits of learning and feel inspired. I'll stop talking now and post my street photographs of last week. Enjoy and feel inspired! ;)






My only problem last week was that I walked at the same location as the week before, which made me felt boring and somewhat not patient enough to think and reflect what I did. Lets just hope this week will be better. Have a good week everybody! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment