Structure

Hi people! It has been two weeks I start college. In addition, my results (yeah!) was pretty good and I was very pleased with it. Top at that now I'm doing Art & Design at my college, so life has been pretty good. In this post I'm just going to post my pictures from my photography exam that I submitted. And for your information from now I only have college on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (half day!). Therefore, you're would probably be expecting me to post some stuff in this blog. So for my own readers sake I will (maybe) post something for you guys to see. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!

Location: Bristol City Centre

























"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" -Ansel Adams


ps: this is just part I ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment